July 28, 2015 at 05:57PM
- Silver is fundamentally undervalued due to the actions of a handful of large speculators in the futures markets.
- During a one day period at the end of June, silver shorts overwhelmed the broader market and depressed prices, even as investor demand for silver was high.
- The U.S. Mint sold out of silver coins at the same time the price of silver hit its 2015 lows – this should not be possible given economic laws.
- The amount of silver available for delivery is well below the amount represented by short contracts.
- This indicates that silver is significantly undervalued at its present price.
from Jru RSS http://ift.tt/1LQD4LI